In my blog I can see that I'm much better in grammar and I know more vocabulary. For exemple I learned how to do a good sentence and my writtings are much better than at first and It's because I know more vocabulary.
I think that the activity which show better my level is the writting or maybe my exams, but more the writtings because I can't think and writte in english more easy, but my oral level is poor.
In my opinion the Oral presentation was so dificult but my oral english know is a little bit better because I practised how pronounce the words for not say it wrong.
I think that the english book is not important for improve your english because a lot of things that I did was not important to me because I learned to do the activities in the class, for improve your english the other activities are better.
Well, do this blog was dificult because I had another things to do but I thing that the next year I would to do it again.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario